You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar

You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar

Monday, November 22, 2010

One L's - A Follow Up Post For Mr. David Regarding His Negligence Outline.

Hello, Mr. David. Thank you for the negligence outline. I honestly think it is very well done and comprehensive. I am working on a few pages that I think will help you transfer information from the outline to your head and onto the exam paper, quickly.

I am changing a few things for you and can get the outline to you sometime this week. I want more structure to the outline, so I'll work on that you can tell me whether you like it or not. I will say this - some information is just that; information. It's just good to know; it is not required for an exam. However, I still would not remove it from the outline. I would just place it somewhere else for informational purposes.

We will talk soon. Thanks again for working with me to include your outline as part of our Academic Support lifeline.

Prof. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment