You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar

You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Temporary Blog Interruption.

Hello Everyone:

I am writing to inform you that the Academic Support Blog has been temporarily suspended (from February 26th through March 2nd).

I will begin posting again, tomorrow, Sunday, March 6, 2011. I do apologize for the notice and the interruption. I am really interested in completing the Resume series, so that I can turn my attention to early bar preparation for the graduating students.

Thank you for your time and I will send an e-mail to the entire CLEO family tomorrow, after the first (new) post.

Thank you, again,

Prof. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment